Saturday 8 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 7

DAY 7

The weather was a little brighter today and it is amazing how a bit of sunshine and good company can inspire creativity. I did a bit of spinning on two spindles that I had started a while back, both purplish of course. Then I blended a batt with lots of colours and started to spin that on a new spindle to show a friend. And then I showed another friend how to navajo ply using a spindle from the bobbin I did a few days back. So it was an exciting day with a surprising amount of spinning.

I really do love spinning on a spindle when awat from home. I love how portable and compact it is, and really it is easy to whip it out at different places and have a quick spin. It is amazing how quickly your crop can grow.

Is there a craft that you love but haven't had the chance to do for a while? Maybe you might be able to find a few moments to do something you love.

Happy creating!
Liz :-)