Saturday 15 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 14

DAY 14

The sun was shinning today and it was a perfect day for photos and for inspiration. It felt like for just a moment that spring really is just around the corner. Just the thought, is inspiring. Thinking of the flowers that will soon bloom, kind of inspired the colours I used today.

While it isn't quite hot enought to dye, I finally got around to playing on the drum carder, so there are a few more mini batts in my shop. I also managed to create some more Ice Cream Sundae braids, especially as the two I made the otherday were quickly snatched up. I also found some beads I liked and made them into some stitch markers, they are kind of addictive once you start. So with the much enjoyed time and fun I had today, I have only added a few photos here, more are via my shop above.

I hope you had a creative day today and enjoyed the sunshine!
Liz :-)