Thursday 27 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 26

DAY 26

Well today didn't start out the way I had hoped, and the rain was no help.

The first discovery, was the Blue crocheted blanket that I had started a week or so back, had started to unravel in the bag I had carted it around in. With a little annoyance, I went about crocheting the navy round again while listening to "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer.

The second discovery, was the last 4 days of "Creative Life Challenge" posts that I had written had saved as drafts instead of publishing. Grrr! With the remote internet reseption, and the rain and storms the last few days, it hadn't been a strong enough connection to post properly. So forgive me for the bombarding of posts today :-(

So after these two setbacks, I decided to try and focus on something different, to try and find something more positive to finish up the day. As weird as it may seem, I had been perusing the net for tangling and drawing ideas, primarily Pinterest, when I was inspired to knit! How I managed to make that connection, I have no idea. So I worked on a nice simple shawl WIP as I finished listening to Twilight.

Can you recall a weird day where things seemed to just go wrong? Did you manage to find something positive in that day? What are some of the things you do when you try to search for something more positive on these days? Maybe you could make a list for the future...

Happy Knitting!
Liz :-)