Thursday 27 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 25

DAY 25

Today went rather slow to start with, but quickly picked up as things started to stack up on top of each other. Funny how time seems to fly when you have so many things to do.

Needless to say, I turned to my audio books to be a little bit creative. "Sanctuary" by Jenny Carroll was the first book I read today, closely followed by "Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas" by James Patterson, a rather powerfully written book.

The 5 balancing balls principle mentioned in this second book is quite a life lesson, one I realise I had been trying to figure out, yet hadn't had it put in such simple terms. The idea is that you have 5 balls you need to juggle in the air in order to keep your life balanced, each one an aspect of your life - Work, Health, Family, Friends and Integrity. As you work through life, you will discover that life is a rubber ball - when you drop it, it bounces back. The other 4 are however like glass and need to be treated with care. So simple, yet an effective example.


Having already read the "Hobbit" and "The Lord Of The Rings" series, that brings my book total to 9 so far in the last two week. I must be on a book roll or something...

Have you ever been on a roll with something? Books, craft, gardening or otherwise? It's nice when you are on a flow...

Liz :-)