Friday 7 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 6

DAY 6

Today was a very productive day with lots of sewing (and concentration!) with a friend, and many cuppas in between. I did a bit of work on my quilt and then started to design a patchwork cover for my next art journal. It is amazing what a few scaps of material can create. I still have lots of sewing to do on it, but the design is well on the way. You can probably tell by now that I have a thing for purple/blue/teal at the moment. They are my kind of colours, and even though they are cool colours, they make me smile and are a "warm" delight to work with.

Do you have a favorite colour that you tend to work with more than others? Why do you love this colour? Find something that inspires you in your favorite colour!

Happy creating!
Liz :-)