Thursday 6 February 2014

Teeny-Weeny Turkish Drop Spindle ...

I got a lovely surprise in the mail today, a Spindle! Because I seem to have this addiction to total insanity-fueled spindle spinning, so I found the lightest, tiniest spindle I could find...



My new teeny-weeny Jenkin's Kuchulu Turkish Drop Spindle!

It only weights 6gms...

Perfect for spinning cobweb singles... (that's if I could see the damn thread!)...

And it fits snugly into the palm of my hand! It spins like a dream... and it's just too cute to resist :)

I have come across a spinning challenge on Ravelry called "The Pack It On Challenge." I have something special in mind for this little spindle, so this challenge will be a great test to determine how much I can "pack on" to this teeny-weeny spindle! If you are interested, here is the link:
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/spindle-candy/2832685/1-25

I can't wait to see how much I can fit onto it. 
Happy Spinning! :)