Thursday 27 August 2015

Creative Life Challenge - Day 23

DAY 23

It looked like a promising day with the sun shinning, so I took the opportunity to plant out some strawberries that had managed to survive the bitter cold winter. I ended up planting them in front of the berry vines that I had planted out earlier in the month. But as I was putting the last handful of mulch around the strawberry plants, it started to rain. Typical! I ducked out of the rain, hoping it might stop so I could continue pottering in the veggie garden and take a photo, but it had settled in. So, while I worked on some indoor chores, I managed to listen to the next book in the 1800 series by Jenny Carroll, "Code Name Cassandra". Nothing like a book to be creative.

Do you have a favorite book author or is there a series that you like to read again and again?

Liz :-)