Tuesday 21 January 2014

What to do first?

Another day and I find myself wondering what project I am going to do first. As you will notice on my project list on the side, there are so many that I want to do, I just honestly can't choose!

So instead I go back to what seems to becoming my default craft project at the moment - Spindle Spinning! Because I still have empty spindles and I am just itching to spin something on all of them, as any Spindle Addict will tell you.


The two spindles I chose were both Houndesign Spindles. The first is a Dali's "Lace" spindle, made from fiddlrback maple and weighs 17gms.
The second is a Henry's "Dervish" spindle, made from zebrawood and weighs 42gms. I am spinning some of my leftover handdyed merino tufts on both of them.

I have now spotted a pile of fibers that need sorting and I think I need to do a bit of a tidy of my studio space. I wonder what I will find amongst the piles :)

Happy Crafting! :)