Wednesday 31 July 2013

Not Enough Hours In The Day

It has been a crazy weekend and week so far with a huge show and tell at craft group on the weekend and many things on the go with our up and coming open day. I have been madly spinning on my new spindles and now have a fair amount on my Spotted Gum spindle. I'm not quite sure what I am going to use the finished yarn for yet, but I love spinning it all the same.

I have been madly knitting my shawl but I have to face the fact that I'm just not quite going to get it done today. I have also been doing a bit of knitting on the Domino scarp rug and it is starting to come along nicely. 

I also have the craft group knit-along to do before our next meet. The current project is a cute knitted toy which I thought I would have a go at making. What are people's thoughts about having a knit-along and crochet-along group on the blog? Email me you thoughts, I would love to hear them.

I also managed to get around to crocheting a sampler of a row by row scrap rug pattern that someone had suggested as a challenge. It took me a few goes to get the pattern right but I think it is coming along nicely.

Other than that I have been re-organising my studio space and now have a large area to play in. There are so many things I want to do at the moment but there just isn't enough hours in the day to do it all, unless I don't sleep that is. No matter, I will just have to do as much craft as I can in the time I have in between the "housework" and running around. So until the next crafting session, happy crafting! :)