Thursday 18 July 2013

My crazy week and a bit

Well what can I say, I have been busy again and once more forgotten to update my blog on a weekly basis. So I have decided that perhaps it would be more interesting to post about what it is I am doing at the time here, rather than just on the pages above.

So last week, as you can tell from the knitting page, I did a lot of knitting. needless to say, the last couple of days when I have been traveling into town on the bus I have also done a lot of knitting!

Today I have been knitting my socks again after having knitted the heals on the weekend. Hopefully, fingers crossed, this time next week I should have a pair of nice warm wool socks that I can wear. :)

Yesterday I did a bit of knitting on the dog coat and it is now quiet large. Shall keep you posted.

So until next time, Happy CRAFTING! :)