Friday 3 April 2015

Autumn is here already!

Over the last two months life has been a little chaotic and kinda turned up-side-down on me. Many times I have had a moment here and there and I have wanted to write a post, knowing it had been a while since I had last written. Many times I would get as far as the first sentence then something would happen and I would have to come back to it.

So, I have finally, (Yay!) managed to write a post!

I have been spinning my little heart and I have updated my spin 365 in 2015 page. There are still a couple of photo's to come and some other details, but most of it is now there. Sometimes my spindle spinning has been the only thing to keep me sane! Here is a little snap shot of last months spinning...

I have also been making squares for swaps and for a big mixed blanket...

...and some chunky crochet bags I designed for some swaps and also to sell :)


So until the next installment, Happy Crafting!
Liz :)

Days Spinning: 93/365     Days Missed: 0/365          Skeins Spun:6
Days Writing: 93/365       Days Missed: 0/365
Projects Completed: 13
  • Chunky Crochet Bags x4
  • Squares x3
  • Face washers x6