Thursday 22 January 2015

Another 7 Day's Of Crafting...

Another week as been and gone and much progress has happened now that things are starting to settle down... I did say starting to didn't I. Sigh... no matter, things will get back to normal eventually I guess.

This past week saw me going to the Lacemakers Group for the first time and I must say that I loved every second of it. I took in the sampler piece I just finished...
... and then we did a workshop and I learned how to make Tallys and Leaves...
I had so much fun I came home and did some more and then did some more at the craft group on Tuesday. It has taken me a while to be able to have the chance to learn this old handcraft of making lace, but it was well worth the wait :-)

I have also been busy making stitch markers and charms for knitting and crochet...
... I think I'm a bit addicted to them as I now seem to be collecting them and I have them all hanging off a bangle, including a couple with bells on them so I jingle in true Tinkerbell fashion, Lol! :-)

This is my progress for the week for my "Spin 365 in 2015" Challenge...
... check out the tab above for the gallery of my progress pictures :-)

And the week wouldn't have been complete without some dyeing...
... these braids, along with the stitch markers and charms, will soon be available in my Shop via the tab above.

Happy Crafting!
Liz :)

Days Spinning: 22/365     Days Missed: 0/365
Days Writing: 22/365       Days Missed: 0/365
Projects Completed: 0      Skeins Spun: 4