Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Crazy 2 Weeks...

So the new year has well and truly started and already it feels like I got left at the start line in amongst the dust! It has taken till now to finally get out of "holiday mode" and start to get back into "work mode". But despite all this, I've started my Spin 365 In 2015 challenge and already I have 3 skein for the new year :)


Not bad for two weeks of spinning and there is plenty more to come :) The two bigger skeins will be available in my Etsy Shop once they have dried from their bath and I have taken some more photo's. I have a couple more skeins warming up on the sideline and already I'm keen to start another spin on my new wheel :) I don't think I showed you, but who doesn't like seeing spinning wheels ;) Lol! SO this is my new Baby...
She is cute isn't she? And she folds down and is very portabe and light weight, perfect for traveling :) And I have been doing some more Bobbin Lace, this time with a little twist (or two!) Lol! ;)
I'm working on a few other things too, but haven't take the photo's yet, so you will just have to "watch this space" for future progress, or even better, hopefully finished items :)

Until then, back to the crafting and spinning :)
Happy Crafting!
Liz :)

Days Spinning: 14/365     Days Missed: 0/365 
Days Writing: 14/365       Days Missed: 0/365
Projects Completed: 0      Skeins Spun: 3