Saturday 3 January 2015

The End of a Year...

And before I know it, the year has gone and the New Year is here and it has started without me... again Lol! So, let me catch you up on the last few weeks and then I will tell you about my new years spinning challenge in the next post ;)

I managed to get all of my Christmas presents done in the end, with a few last min touches on a couple of birthday presents which were give before we left to go on holidays. So here are a few snap shots of my last min Finished Objects for 2014...



 These are the Present Sacks that I made to use each year for presents to my family and close friends instead of buying wrapping paper all the time. A great way to reuse some fabric from the Op-shop and to save some $$ and trees in the precess, not to mention filling the recycling bin!



So these were the last of my projects for 2014 and now I am excited to start the new year...