Wednesday 23 October 2013

Rain outside, Craft inside

Well the rain has come again and with the miserable weather outside the only thing left to do is to find something crafty to do.

My collection of recycled yarns and papers have been growing over the few months with only the odd project in mind to use them. So I have spent some time over the last few days making Christmas cards, both for sale and ready to send off. I am taking orders for Christmas cards if anyone is after some so feel free to drop me an email and I can put together a package for you with some bulk price options.
I have also been making some bags of late using some of my recycled yarn stash. This is one I have crocheted and is quite thick and chunky. I am happy to take order's for these too if anyone is interested.

Aside from that, my hand dyed sessions have been halted but with the last lot of tops now dry, I have quite a few braids available for sale as well. 

With nothing else to do, I'm off to go and create something. I hope you have a chance to do some crafting where ever you are, so Happy Crafting! :)