Monday 14 October 2013

Productive week ahead ...

It has been another busy few weeks but finally there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. A long awaited and major crafting session has finally arrived and the last couple of days has been a good start to a promising week of craft. 

Teaching tatting lessons at Craft Group on Saturday was great fun and it was nice to share some crafting techniques with other people. There is nothing like watching the excitement and joy of others when they learn to do something for the first time. 


It has really inspired me to take my tatting up a notch to the next level, and also to finish the tatting project I started but have not yet finished. I must say I love tatting for it's simplicity. It is fairly inexpensive too, just time consuming, and makes a good traveling craft due to it's compact size.

A wool dyeing session yesterday produced some very interesting colours. I am just waiting for the last batch to dry and then I will add some photos. I must admit, it is hard sometime when I do a dye run to not keep all of the lovely coloured wool for myself, as they are sometimes so very yummy. But then again, that would mean more projects to design and finish ... and a heap of fun doing it!

Until then, Happy Crafting! :)