Friday 7 February 2014

Inspiration Overload

After managing to get back onto Ravelry yesterday I have managed to spend many hours trawling through the forums, finding many different projects and ideas. Needless to say, I have now got a bit of an inspiration overload and just can't decide what to do first.

So when in doubt as what to do, I spin. Failing that, I change crafts. 

This time I have moved away from fibre crafts all together and have instead turned to paper craft. Nothing like going in a completely new direction.

With my love for recycling things, I came across some old sheet music and an old incomplete book in amongst my stash, kept because they might come in use one day. With a bit of thought I dug out the ink stains I had and set about colouring one side on the old sheets of paper. I then cut them out into spirals and twirled them in a spiral and glued them to make roses.

And then I went back to Ravelry, because I'm so addicted again already, and I have found a hand-spun shawl knit-a-long (KAL). So now I am on the hunt for some fibre. Nothing like mixing it up a bit! :)

Happy Crafting! :)