Sunday 9 February 2014

Full "Craft" Ahead

I managed to finish off the paper roses that I was making and I added some pearls and threaded them onto a stem in to two bunches.

I'm quite happy with the effects and the two different papers, old book pages and old sheet music, really give each bunch their own personality.
I have also dyed and started to spin some merino wool in preparation for the Ravelry Spin A Shawl, SKAL. I have chosen the pattern, Bitterroot, so all I have to decide now is if I should 2ply the singles or navajo ply the singles and keep the colour sections?

Any way, I have more to share from yesterday's craft session but more on that later. Right now I have to go and help out with the bushfires down here. It's hot and blowing a gale.

Happy crafting everyone and stay cool!