Sunday 25 August 2013

Two More Down

Well I didn't quite manage to finish the tassels on my scarf last night because it was so late. But I did manage to finish them this morning which finishes another project for this month. And here is the photo as promised.


The other project that I have been adding the finishing touches to today is my first attempt at Hardanger Embroidery. This book mark has been a bit of a challenge under magnification but surprisingly I can feel the threads through the needle when counting which has helped.


I still seem to have quite a few projects still to finish, too many to finish off this month, I have only started one new project. So while I feel like I haven't done a great deal this month, I have so far finished more projects than I have started and that is something! Until next time, happy crafting! :)

Projects Started: 1
Projects Finished: 5