Saturday 24 August 2013

Almost But Not Quite

Well I almost finished another project today at Woollies (the craft group I go to) but not quite. I have been finishing off a crochet flower scarf, that is from my own original pattern, and just have the tassels to go. I am hoping that I will have it finished tonight and I will try and get a photo uploaded onto the blog tomorrow.

On to more exciting news, the Woollies craft group I go to, has just launched their new blog today. So please go over and have a look at egwoolcraftgroup.blogspot.com.au and show them some support. They also have some information on there about their Annual Open Day in September which is in a few weeks.

It was an exciting day at Woolies and as always I have come home with lots of enthusiasm and a mind exploding with ideas of things to do. But as I have been designing all afternoon and have just realised it's after 9pm, I will have to share them with you tomorrow and go and have something to eat! 

It is moments like these that I wish I could craft all day and all night. But while I think sleep is a bit over-rated in this moment of enthusiasm, I should get some rest. So until then, Happy Crafting!