Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tour de Fleece, Day 3 & 4 - The Spinning continues...

Another two days of the Tour de Fleece and the wheel, spindle and the drum carder have all been spinning! Here is a snapshot of the highlights :-)

Day 3
I continued on with a WIP Spin, "Love Sparkle" Rolags, only two left to go!

New heavenly soft "Snowflake" Deluxe Mini Batt, only superfine 17micron and finer fibres used, and some yummy Mulberry Silk! Now available in my shop :-)
Day 4
I was blending up some more of these "Cookies N Cream" Deluxe Mini Batts and I was loving it so much I just had to start spinning one :-)
Day 5 starts in just under 2 hours (yes it is nearly midnight here in Aus!) and there will be some other yummy fibrey things released tomorrow, along with an update on the spinning progress!

Happy Spinning!
Liz :-)

Thank you everyone for your continued support!