Sunday 2 July 2017

Tour de Fleece - Day 2

Day two of the Toure de Fleece and the blending and spinning continues! New "Pixie" Deluxe Mini Batts are to just stunning!

A quick spin and the batt was turned into some delicious singles, ready for plying.

 But what to ply it with? it just goes to show how important picking a plying thread is. I experimented with a purple metallic thread, a variegated green metallic thread and also plying it back on itself. It was amazing how different the 3 mini skeins turned out!

Once that was finished I was itching for some more, so I spun up some more of the "Silver Wool Blend" so I could finish plying my "Passion" spin I started just over a year ago!

Another productive day blending and spinning away! I can't wait to see what gets created tomorrow! 

Happy Spinning everyone!
Liz :-)

www.lizgreenarts.etsy.com