Monday 16 January 2017

Crafting 365 - Week 2

While I'm a little late in posting this weeks crafting progress, I did manage to get a fair bit of crafting done, which I was over the moon about. It was a hard week, and one or two days I came close to not crafting. But instead of giving up, I decided to make a cuppa and just sit for 5mins and do a little knitting and spinning. That short time passed very quickly, and I wished it would last a little longer, but regardless of the short time, I still managed to do a bit of crafting! So here we go...
Day 8
Lilac Square

Day 9
Dyed some purple merino for my "Purple Enchantment" wheel spin

Day 10
Finished the Dk Purple square and then knitted Lt Blue, Dk Blue, Purple Tonal & Light Green Squares

Day 11
Started second spindle of "Frozen" Spin

Day 12
Red Square
 
Day 13

Day 14
"Ocean" Mini Batt


So 2 weeks down and 50 to go!