Monday 7 September 2015

Super Soft & Squishy!

Well I can't say that the rain and clouds have left us yet, but the sun did manage to poke out from behind the rather dark grey clouds just enough to take a few photos again. As promised, the results of playing on the drum carder again...
"Autumn"
"Lilly"
"Atlantis"
For a bit of a change, I didn't use purple except for a tiny bit in the "Atlantis" batts. I think it was the day for pinks, oranges and lime green! Goes to show colours other than purple look good too, Lol! These three colour lots are all Alpaca and Silk, Tussah Silk in the "Autumn" and "Lilly" and Mulberry Silk in the "Atlantis". I quite like the little silky sparkle that the silk adds to the already bright colours. They are all now available in my shop or click on the shop tab above.

Just playing with the colours has inspired me to spin, so I might just break out the spindles and find some fibre to spin :-)

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Liz :-)